In Sargodha, Skrill is accessible. They don’t have a physical location and aren’t connected to any local banks. You may still use your Skrill account in Pakistan to receive and send money and how to withdraw Skrill in Sargodha. And you can exchange Skrill and any digital currency by xchanger.pk.
The option to withdraw money becomes available after you have money in your account. xchanger.pk is the trusted digital money exchanger platform. Where you can exchange digital currency easily. Create an account on xchanger.pk and verify your account then you can exchange Skrill for another digital currency.
To make a withdrawal, you must first validate your account using the Skrill app. It will ask for a selfie, as well as the front and back photos of your ID card or passport. Within 24 hours, your account will be validated.
Withdraw & Exchange Skrill:
- Once the information has been validated,
- Select Withdraw from the Settings menu.
- Enter your phone number or bank account information.
- Once you’ve added an account, you’ll be able to use it. Fill in the amount you’d like to send.
- After this you can easily exchange Skrill by xchanger.pk.