Payoneer is an online money transfer service that connects businesses and individuals. Merchants can accept payments or invoices online using a bank account card. Payoneer, in contrast to POS systems, does not permit you to charge your customers directly.
Registration On Payonner:
You can sign up as an organization or an individual, and once you do, you’ll obtain a Payoneer Mastercard and a digital bank account at a US bank that lets you receive payments.
To register, you’ll need to fill out the following terms:
- There is a need for a local bank account.
- Your Payoneer card will be delivered to your complete address, including a zip code.
- Anyone under the age of 21 is ineligible.
- A legitimate ID such as a driver’s license, passport, or national identification card.
- You can also visit xchanger.pk for more important information
- Also, don’t forget to create an account on the xchanger.pk
How To Receive Payment:
There are no restrictions on receiving and making online transactions using this service. It has been used by companies like Airbnb, Amazon, Fiverr, and Upwork to pay its consumers.
A personal bank account can be used to withdraw money. You can use your Payoneer card to receive cash or can also use ATM. Bank Alfalah, MCB Bank, HBL, and Faysal Bank are among the Pakistani banks that accept the Payoneer card at the time of writing.