To convert USDT to another currency you have to USDT wallet if you have an account on an exchange that supports USDT, such as xchanger.pk. It can be easily transferred from an exchange to any wallet that supports the Omni Layer protocol. You can also make your own wallet using the instructions below:
- First of all, go to Tether
- Click on the signup button
- Fill the form with the required details and then click on create account
Your account is created. Now to use your account you have to verify your account with 2-factor authentication and with your id card. How you can do it is just follow the simple steps.
How to verify your email address?
- Select a method for activating 2-FA. We will use google authentication.
- In Google Authenticator, scan the QR code (1) or input the code (2).
- A code will be sent to you (Which changes every so often). Click “Enable” after entering the code.
- 2-FA is currently operational. Make sure you don’t lose your phone because you’ll need it to access your account.
- Go to your email address and click the Tether activation link that was emailed to you.
- Your email address will be verified.
Now you have to verify your identity.
How to verify your identity on USDT?
To verify your account just follow the below simple steps
- Click on the username in the upper top corner.
- Click on verification
- Click on individual verification
- Scroll down read the instruction and click on continue to verification.
- Complete all the steps displayed on-screen step by step. Upload required documents and your account will be verified.
To receive the usdt select the button add fund. A bitcoin wallet will be provided just send funds to that address and money will add to your account. To send usdt to another account just click on send funds and follow the below steps. And your money will be sent to your wallet. And also, you a bonus point that is you can exchange your USDT in any other currency with the help of xchanger.pk.